One of the first companies worldwide approved as a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI)'s Registered Consultant Program (RCP) since 2011, NDV Project Management Services, Inc (NDV) has been providing project management consulting services and traning seminars for individuals and corporations all over the world. Its training and consulting interests have been focused on project management best practices and operations. NDV is the leading national and international provider of these services, particularly in Asia (Viet Nam, Singapore, Malaysia, China, etc..) and the Middle East (U.A.E., Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc..). It has been providing Project Management excellence to customers since 1995.
Project Management Consulting:
NDV has assisted clients with the design and implementation of practical, effective project management processes which helped to successfully attain their project objectives. We can also provide independent dada analysis and auditing services to project teams to validate project management approaches being applied align with the client's project objectives.
We can also assist clients with the professional advice, periodic audits and planning/monitoring of project deliverables to ensure project success. These will be carried out with accepted industry best practices in project management. NDV has been the project management consulting firm selected by the Space Technology Branch of the Canadian Space Agency (CSA) to provide the latter with support services in project management/implementation for over twelve (12) years. We have worked with CSA and NASA (the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration) on projects associated with the International Space Station (ISS), the construction of the largest and most sophisticated international engineering facility ever undertaken. We have been providing consultant services to SNC-Lavalin Inc, Canada's largest engineering consulting conpany and one of the world's top construction engineering firms, over the years for many of its projects in Asia, particularly on China's Three Gorges hydro-electric development project, the largest dam construction project in the world. Consulting engagements with major European clients are taking place in Austria, Spain, Germany, the U.K., Cyprus, the Netherlands, among others.
Project Management Training:
NDV has been providing a wide range of project management related seminars. Our clients include companies, government agencies worldwide. We have successfully delivered these seminars in China, Vietnam, Indonesia and the U.A.E, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, our major Asia and Middle East markets, and are looking forward to repeating our success in other countries in Asia Pacific areas and Middle East,.eg. Japan, Malaysia, China, Singapore, Australia, U.A.E, etc. NDV staff are currently delivering project management related seminars for various institutions worldwide including the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and those associated with the Engineering Institute of Canada (EIC), among others. NDV has also developed and delivered a project management curriculum training for CAE, the world leader in flight simulation and pilot training. Current training engagements include seminars for leading engineering and construction companies in Canada, the U.S, the Middle East and Viet Nam, among others.
The most popular seminars being offered:
- Project Management Principles and Methodologies (3 days)
- Introduction to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) (3 days)
- Project Management Fundamentals (3 days)
- Project Management in Defense Systems (3 days)
- Project Technical Risk Management (2 days)
- Earned Value Project Management (3 days)
- Project Technical Planning Process (2 days)
- Project Management for Senior Executives (2 days)
- Construction Project Management (3 days)
- Project Management in Construction (3 days)
- Project Management: Planning, Scheduling and Control (3 days)
- Project Management Office (PMO) (3 days)
- Advanced Project Management (3 days)
- Oil and Gas Project Management (3 days)
- Project Management for Non-Managers (3 days)
- Project Management for Administrative Professionals (3 days)
- EPC Project Management (3 days)
- Design-Build Project Management (3 days)
- ISO-21500 Guidance on Project Management (3 days)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Exam Preparation Seminar (5days)
- Project Control System (3 days)
These seminars are being offered and delivered through our On-Site/In-House Program whose benefits include savings in training costs, travel time, availability of your staff in emergency situations while attending the courses.
If you wish to make further enquiries about our consulting and training services, please contact Nghi Nguyen at (450) 672-2693, by fax at (450) 672-7922 or e-mail: email@example.com
BENEFITS IN USING NDV SERVICES
NDV personnel possess up-to-date and well diversified experiences in all aspects of project management operations, support and training services on projects in any type of industry. Our services, provided by certified business and engineering professionals, reflect the following NDV philosophy:
- Defining clearly lines of project authority, responsibility, accountability and communications.
- Warning clients, as early as possible, of potential problems.
- Ensuring projects meet Scope / Quality objectives, Time / Cost constraints and Client's needs and expectations.
- Reducing risks on project by identifying vague or unrealistic goals.
- Identifying cost and schedule impacts of known problems.
- Providing problem traceability and management by exception at a practical level.
- Recommending management to act on potential problems rather than react to crisis situations.
- Reducing ambiguity around expectations for change and / or for project delivery.
- Maintaining and improving teamwork commitment, trust and communication from all stakeholders in a project.
- Preparing contingency plans for quick response to changes.
- Recognizing and utilizing the right resources to the right work at the right time.
- Training approaches to achieve excellence in organizational operations
- Training seminars/courses designed to help participants work better and smarter.
- Training courses can be delivered "as is" or customized to your specific training and development needs on-site.
- Our Train-the-Trainer program provides you with a convenient and cost-effective way to use your own internal resources to deliver a specific project management course.
- Through our course customization, you can increase the impact of your training by incorporating your organizational processes, vocabulary, challenges and case studies into classroom experience.
Each seminar will be from 2-5 days long, starting from 8:30 AM to 16:30 PM, including two breaks of 15 minutes each; one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
All seminars will include exercises, case studies, video presentation of the concepts, group discussions and shared experience exchanges.
All seminars developed and aligned with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Version 2013 Fifth Edition.
Dr. Nghi M. Nguyen has trained thousands of project management professionals on a variety of project management topics. His teaching style has been described by many as unique and effective as he brings extensive industry specific experiences in project management to his seminars' participants.
Dr. Nghi M. Nguyen's academic ability to express complicated concepts in a manner which is practical, exciting and informative has been positively acclaimed rated by both his undergraduate and graduate students at Montreal's Concordia University at this link ratemyprofessors.com.
Build Project Management Training and Consulting Competency with NDV Services:
NDV personnel work directly with your organization to assess core competency, identify areas for improvement leading to project management competency programs tailored to your specific needs and corporate culture.